August 25, 2009

Ta-dah Tuesday!!!!

It's the second day of the week, and you know what that means kiddos!!! NEW MUSIC TUESDAY!!! I'm excited, can you tell? Lots of good stuff released today. Namely, the Arctic Monkeys new album. They are amazing and I have all there stuff. I'm looking forward to getting "Humbug" and it got good reviews in this month's Spin. So, Yay! Also, Colbie Callaits sophomore album. I like her stuff. It's super mellow and reminds me of home (California). So I'll be listening for that as well. Then there is Imogen Heap (I told you, lots of good stuff) who is awesome. Today must be fated in the stars or something. Smokey Robinson, Ingrid Michaelson, Smile Empty Soul, Mew, Matisyahu, David Guetta, The Casualties, Willie-M/F-n-Nelson. I think I covered all the bases there. Any that you're excited to get mon petit amours?

No comments:

Post a Comment