August 11, 2009

On the music front


Isn't this building lovely? I thought so too. So much so, infact, that my friend (whom I shall refer to as Asian Chicken Salad or ACS for short) tried to trespass on the property for a better look. We decided against it eventually, because it was too pretty a day to get arrested. That and we were highly visible. Sad Trombones. But in our trek around the building, we realized that it would make an awesome venue on the waterfront. The city is currently rebuilding it as it has become dilapidated over time. I look forward to see what they make of it.
In other news, I'm back to square one. I re-applied to management internships (crush again, yeah, I know). So I'm where I was this time last year, but with more experience. I need this to work out. I'm trying to be patient, but for those that know me... it's not one of my sterling qualities. :(
I like that people are starting to read this, it makes me happy. Also, it's new music tuesday!!! You know I love that!!! Here is a link to the releases for today, but most notably, and because I was reminded, is the release of Cobra Starship's "Hot Mess" Album. It's pretty good from what I've heard of it. I like Cobra's stuff. In fact, I just finished listening to "Hollaback Boy" If you haven't heard it, look it up on the interwebs, it's good stuff.
I'm going to try to put more content on here now that's it's being read. Is there anything you would like to see. I'll probably only post a couple times a week. I'll do my best to do that.
So til next time....
xoxo,
LOLa

No comments:

Post a Comment