August 17, 2009

a little nerd lovin' to start the week

It's no secret among my friends that I am a nerd. I snort when I laugh, can spout off random minutiae at the drop of a dime, would rather stay home and read/watch the discovery channel than go out to a club. It's all these random quirks that makes me amazing (oddly enough, self-esteem isn't a problem for this nerd). That being said, I am highly enamoured with the be speckled counterparts of the opposite sex. I admit it... I love nerds! According to this article, studies show that nerds make better boyfriends and lovers. Take that roided up jocks!!!! Nice guys don't always finish last. In related news, there is also this article listing the merits of dating the sidekick as opposed to the leading man. Bruce Wayne always was a bit self-absorbed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment