August 11, 2009

shameless friend promotion

Ilove that my friends are super creative. It makes me feel awesome by proxy. I love to promote their projects, because i believe that's what friends do, support one another. I have a few friends that I think are definately worth checking out in their endevors:
El Jezel: (link 2 posts ago) Great brooklyn band, awesome people.
Chad Wilson: Creator extrordinare, amazing human being
Chaz Kangas: Multiple Free-style rap battle champion, Hilarious guy (P.S. you still owe me a beer)
The Kemistry: London band, heart of gold! Seriously, Kemi helped me move into my first brooklyn apartment. So, I'm kinda biased. Also, the music is fantastic.
True2Life: The music is great and a nicer bunch of guys you will never meet.
Gifted: While it's not my personal style, it's pretty good. It's getting buzz, and he's up and coming. Plus it's his birthday!
DJ Kurt Jo: I love this man!!! He's awesome, his music's awesome, he's just all-around awesome!
Mistress Jade: psychadelic trance DJ with international following. She's doing something right.
Meimi Yeung: My mischeivious buddy and amazing photographer.

Just to name a few of the awesome people I am so lucky to know. It's getting late and I'm getting sleepy. If I forgot anyone leave it in the comments and I'll get to it next time. Also send me stuff (I like free stuff) It's easier for me to tell people how awesome you are if say I have an album to tag, or photos, or etc. Did I mention, I like free stuff? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment