April 14, 2009

je cherche un homme

I read an interview today about how we (this generation) tend to wait til we have a shit together before we start seriously dating. I think thats admirable. That's where I am in my life right now. I'm working on getting mhy shit together before I am even ready to deal with another person. However, I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to wake up next to some *gorgeous man. I really would, but all the other stuff is too much of a hassle at this point. Maybe I'm too picky. I'm well aware that I have high standards and a type, but that doesn't mean I'm going to settle in some attempt to seem less neurotic. I just want a fun nerd that I can fog up his glasses. I like 'em nerdy. Oh yeah!
*I realize that my idea of gorgeous may not be the conventional ideal but that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment