March 28, 2009

Write on, write it on my own time.

Ok so there has been so many things I have wanted to say. When I'm out and about a bunch of topics come up and I oh so eloquently describe it in my head, then I get home and ... nothing. I got nothing.
Like those awful gladiator sandals that will be a lady's only option apparently this summer. I mean there cute, I have a pair, but seriously, they are everywhere. Either you will be wearing the old standby flip-flops or look like maximus in a pastel dress, because this season it's all about the pastel. I'm so over trends. Give me Yves or Christian and I'm a happy camper.
I think I need a moleskin just so I can write stuff down so I won't forget. I got lots of thoughts to get out and to share. I think that will be the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment