March 7, 2009

Tony Montana

So, first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women (or men in my case). I had a rather interesting evening with band.
It started out at the gig that they were playing at an intimate venue (read tiny), then we moved on to the titty bar for the bassist birthday, it wasn't my idea but definitely an experience. I would have tipped the dancers but they were mean, ...and scary, and there might have been whistles. Hhmm. Imagine how much whiskey I had to down to be agreeable to that. I'll give you a hint: I stumbled out of the bar previously.
So after the questionable choice in entertainment, we went back to the band's apartment, or members of the band rather, we had a dance party all our own. Actually, I took a nap first then I got to dancing. We danced until dawn as people milled in and out of the rooms to tend to their Tony Montana habits. Then there was breakfast made by an amazing chef at 5:30a. It was a good ending to an unforgettable evening. As everyone was starting to slink off to their beds or respective apartments, I bid adieu to my friends and began my trek home.
Getting in about 8, my roommate tucked me in to bed (literally) and I got the best day sleep a girl cold ever ask for.
P.S. Major ego boost, within 24hrs I got called an angel, quite sincerely too, and told I had a "great tushy" after it got groped. Raunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment