March 3, 2009

The highs and lows

So this has been a lousy week. and last week... it was A-maze-ing! I guess that's how it works. It's all about balance I guess. Last week my favorite blogger called me (me personally) gorgeous! It was hard to come down from that high. This week, I'm Brooklyn broke!!! :( But some good things have happened (silver lining people). My friend, who is a buyer brought me a bunch of clothes from their closet because she noticed that mine were too big. Glee! So this rough spot will pass. In other news, I have set some long term goals, that I'm quite excited about. Here's my plan people:
  • Become a day-to-day manager for several bands. I want to learn all that I can and do all that I can and be successful at it too.
  • From there be a tour manager. This is when I plan to live in Europe. I'm actually teaching myself French to prepare (it's a slow process). This way I can live anywhere and still work.
  • This is where the contingencies come in. If I find someone who matches my awesomeness, I might be willing to share with them and all the things that brings with it. I'm not a traditional girl but I'm not entirely opposed to that life. If this is the case, I go back to day-to-day manager for a while. It's a good way to maintain a stable life, that is if you have to share that life. If the prior contingency doesn't pan out, I will immediately get on track to be president/CEO of a music company. Yes, I know, lofty goals.
  • After I have achieved all this I will do something easy in retirement, teach children to dance. Little girls in tutus. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

That is my life's plan. Plans may change. I'm kinda planning for that and keeping loose parameters. Right now I feel like my life hasn't started yet. I just want it to start already.

No comments:

Post a Comment